What are the cookies?
Cookies are called to small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by the second section of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate those restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through request to Caburé Gastrobar.
Below we inform you in detail all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple’s support or browser help.